Grahi precisely outlines the grave dangers of the 5G implementation, backed up by thorough research. He states, “…our bodies are essentially magnets for 5G radiation.”
What is 5G?
5G is the term used to describe the next-generation of mobile networks which will extend the 4G mobile networks commonly used today. 5G is intended to be the technology that will allow the Internet of Things (IOT), virtual reality, and the self-driving network to exist and tie all internet connected devices together. 5G promises better connections and faster speeds than ever before. It promises to transform the way we communicate, work and travel. High speed connections will extend across the entire surface of the earth, so any person and anything can be connected at all times. Farms will be more productive, manufacturing more competitive, health monitoring more accessible. Refrigerators, light switches and numerous devices in our homes and workplaces will be securely and resiliently connected. Astonishing new opportunities we have never even thought of will open up.
Sounds exciting, doesn’t it?
1G mobile networks were used by the very first mobile / cell phones.
2G mobile networks added the ability to text.
3G allowed going online to the internet.
4G allows today’s mobile network speeds.
5G will carry a thousand or more times data at speeds a hundred times faster.
5G will not replace existing microwave networks such as GSM, 3G, 4G, WiFi and so on. Instead, it will add new capacity in addition to what is already available.
5G is still an emerging technology. There is no agreement on what exactly it is, and no agreed standards. It has five main characteristics which are listed below, and no doubt there are new techniques and technologies still to be invented.
- Millimetre wavelengths. Existing and older mobile networks work at microwave frequencies of less than 6 GHz. The new 5G networks will mostly use frequencies between 24 GHz and 300 GHz.
- Full duplex. 4G transmissions allow only one direction at a time – either transmit or receive. In contrast, 5G allows full speed in both directions at the same time.
- Small cell size. 5G ultra-high frequency waves are easily absorbed by objects such as buildings and trees. It is even hindered by small plants and rain. The solution is to install many smaller, hidden, lower-powered base stations, blanket-covering smaller cell areas so there is a near line-of-site connection.
- Beam forming. The antennae of 4G base stations send out their radiation in an unfocused, broad manner. However, the radiation from 5G base stations will be focused on the device using it at that instant.
- Multiple in, multiple out (MIMO ). 4G base stations typically have 12 ports per station. 5G base stations typically have 100 ports, allowing more than 20 times the capacity.
What are the problems with 5G?
Let’s first look at 4G and other current forms of radiation. Over 10,000 peer-reviewed studies (1) already provide overwhelming evidence that the currently used radio frequency radiation is harmful to life. The accumulated clinical evidence of sick and injured human beings, experimental evidence of damage to DNA, cells and organ systems in a wide variety of plants and animals, and epidemiological evidence that the major diseases of modern civilization (cancer, heart disease and diabetes) are in large part caused by electromagnetic pollution, should stop the widespread use of today’s radiation in its tracks.
Thousands of recent scientific publications show that non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) affect living organisms even at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Harmful effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, an increase in the level of harmful free radicals, genetic damage, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, many neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. It is not just people that are injured; there is strong evidence of damage to animal and plant life.
All the studies until now have been done on existing cell phone technology. At this stage there are no long-term, peer-reviewed studies of the effects of 5G radiation on the health of populations. After all, it will be ten years until such studies become available. In addition, 5G technology is still being invented and evolving.
At this stage, the evidence is that 5G radiation, and the way it will be implemented with total coverage that you can’t escape, will be even more harmful. Many scientists are extremely concerned. Doctor Martin Pall, Professor Emeritus of Biochemistry and Basic Medical Sciences at Washington State University, says that rolling out 5G without any safety testing whatsoever “has got to be about the stupidest idea anyone has had in the history of the world.”
Even though many in the scientific community are loudly warning about the potential health effects of 5G technology, telecommunications providers in the US, Australia and many other countries are starting to put up 5G networks in most cities. There are tremendous amounts of money at stake, and the big cell phone companies are rushing to set up new networks while trying hard to assure everyone that 5G technology is completely safe.
Soon, you will be living in an “ultra high frequency” and “ultra high intensity” EMF network, all day and no matter where you go. Most people won’t even realise what is happening. And if you do get sick, the telecommunications companies sure aren’t going to pay the bill.
A recent study (2) found that human skin acts as a receptor or antenna for 5G wavelength radiation. Ultra-short length 5G waves interact with the surface of the body (the skin and eyes) rather than penetrating more deeply. In other words, our bodies are essentially magnets for 5G radiation. 5G wavelengths are used in crowd control weapons which create burning sensations on the skin, leading to severe long-term physiological and neurological damage.
International EMF scientist and other appeals
“We are scientists engaged in the study of biological and health effects of non-ionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF). Based upon peer-reviewed, published research, we have serious concerns regarding the ubiquitous and increasing exposure to EMF generated by electric and wireless devices. These include – but are not limited to – radiofrequency radiation (RFR) emitting devices, such as cellular and cordless phones and their base stations, Wi-Fi, broadcast antennas, smart meters, and baby monitors as well as electric devices and infra-structures used in the delivery of electricity that generate extremely-low frequency electromagnetic field (ELF EMF).” Cancer risk, genetic damage, functional changes of the reproductive system, and neurological disorders are some of the health risks that have been identified by the scientific research at this time. (3)
Other appeals exist in almost every country where 5G networks are being installed. Worldwide (4), Europe (5), Australia (6, 7). A cheap and effective legal guide to stopping harmful EMF radiation by claiming assault by implementers is being developed. Action is taken primarily through your local council. (7)
1. Here are websites listing bibliographies of thousands of studies on the effects of electromagnetic radiation on human health, and the health of other forms of life:
2. Betzalel N, Ben Ishai P, Feldman Y. The human skin as a sub-THz receiver – Does 5G pose a danger to it or not? Environ Res. 2018 May; 163:208-216. doi: 10.1016/j.envres. 2018.01.032. Epub 22 February 2018.
3. An appeal by eminent published EMF scientists who are urgently calling upon the United Nations and its sub-organizations, the WHO and UNEP, and all U.N. Member States, for greater health protection on EMF exposure. emfscientist.org
4. International Appeal to Stop 5G on Earth and in Space. 5gspaceappeal.org/the-appeal
5. European appeal by qualified scientists and medical doctors. 5gappeal.eu/about
6. The appeal in Canberra, Australia, has been quite successful in stopping 5G implementation. This site has links to other networks and movements. stop5gincanberra.com/worldwide-concerns
7. This Australian site provides practical steps on stopping the implementation of electromagnetic radiation sources in your neighbourhood, based on their success in Tasmania, Sydney and other Australian cities. The key is to work from the bottom up, rather than the top down. wesaynoto5ginaustralia.com
Copied from growyouthful.com with permission – illustration by Osho News
Related articles on Osho News
Fast rising awareness about 5G abolishment
7 ways EMF technology seriously threatens entire populations
Mill Valley, California, blocks 5G cell tower implementation
The new ‘freedom’ and the tyranny of convenience