Hypnotherapist Devagarbha replies to questions like, Is past life regression just imagination or a real experience? Can science prove reincarnation?
Osho and Past Life Regression
19 January 2021
Devagarbha discovered Past Life Regression as part of her professional development. During her first experience, she resolved a long-term phobia and decided to make this technique part of her professional toolkit to help others.
Devagarbha is writing a book about Past Life Regression using hypnosis. As part of the research, she looked into what Osho said about past lives and reincarnation and developed a deep understating of this subject, through studying it, as well as her personal and professional experience. She articulates it all beautifully in this rich and fascinating interview.
Ma Devagarbha took sannyas in 1980 and holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology from Antioch University. Her background includes training in both traditional and alternative forms of counselling and hypnosis, including certification as a Rajneesh Counsellor in 1983. She is also a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist and Certified Professional Hypnotherapy Trainer and has taught state and nationally approved professional certification trainings in hypnotherapy for over twenty-five years.
Related discourse excerpts and articles on Osho News
- Reincarnation is a misconception – Osho says, “In the past the information was not available to explain memory as a bundle of thoughts and thought waves, but now it is easier….”
- You are very, very ancient – Osho says, “You are not new on this earth, you are older than the earth because you have lived on other earths also, other planets.”
- Scientific enquiry into rebirth is quite possible – Q: Is there a way, apart from occultism, to know intellectually about the soul and its rebirth?
- More discourses on Osho News: Osho on Reincarnation
- More on Past Lives and Reincarnation