Nirvana talks to the Love Osho team about Osho’s meditations as individual processes in a collective energy field.
The science of Osho Meditations
13 April 2021
Nirvana was living in New York climbing up the corporate ladder when she went through a “divine discontent” – her career, marriage and life all crumbled down together. At that time she came across a book by Osho and within days she was on a flight to Pune to live at the Osho Resort. As a scientist, Nirvana was hooked by the scientific approach of Osho’s meditations and their powerful effect. In this episode, she shares her insightful views on Osho as the scientist of the inner world.
Amrit Nirvana holds a degree in Electrical Engineering and has worked as a technology professional in the telecommunication sector with corporate giants such as AT&T. She has made her home in Pune to be in close proximity of Osho’s buddhafield in Koregaon Park. She is an ICF Certified Coach, a No-Mind Facilitator, a certified Yoga and Whole Nutrition teacher. www.learningessence.co.in
- How to transform anger into love and compassion – Swaram’s journey with anger (a taboo in our society), via repression and depression, then learning to appreciate the energy, expressing and transforming it in active meditations
- Can you really be silent? – Swaram writes about the fourth, the silent stage in Osho’s Dynamic Meditation, the benefits of silence in our busy world and how silence can be easily reached through this meditation technique
- Dynamic Meditation: mistakes to avoid – Pratibha’s insights on how best to do this transforming meditation
- 7 Benefits of the jumping stage of Osho Dynamic Meditation – Swaram’s observations during Osho’s most famous active meditation. He also shares the research he made of its various elements
- 5 Reasons why Dynamic Meditation will take over Mindfulness – An essay by Swaram on why it is difficult to start the inner journey with Mindfulness
- Osho Active Meditations – What are Osho Active Meditations? Osho Active Meditations are a new way of taking care of both the outer and the inner you