In her podcast #78, Modita shares her insights into work, in particular what we call ‘menial’ work.
In this episode of my podcasts ‘From Pain to Being’ I talk about what production work in factories has brought me.
- it stopped me worrying about what work to do
- it gave me satisfaction to see what I had done
- physical work kept me out of my mind
- this work I could do as meditation
- I learned a more direct way of communicating
- I made social contacts
- my horizons expanded
I also share a beautiful (and famous) text from Osho: “Cleaning the floor can be a tremendously creative act.”
You will find more podcast episodes on this page of my website: www.genietenvanmeditatie.nl
You can listen to the podcast also via Spotify – Podbean – Google Podcast – also Stitcher and Apple Podcast
Related articles on Osho News
- Cleaning the floor can be a tremendously creative act – Osho answers the question: Osho, how to be creative while doing jobs which seem not to leave any space for creativity, like cleaning etc?
- Review by Lysan van Windenof Modita’s book, Depression: A Stepping Stone Towards Bliss, including an exposé about her life as a doctor, sannyasin, therapist, and healing from depression
Comments are closed.