A selection of “a few of the finest pearls and insight into his [Osho’s] wisdom” made by Simran Dbritto. Published in IWMBuzz.com on September 26, 2021.
Eccentric: Unconventional: Charming: Fiercely: Intelligent.
These are a couple of descriptors that don’t start to depict maybe the most dubious figure of the century. Rajneesh, also known as Osho, as he was broadly known, caused waves with his unconventional, somewhat wild way to deal with otherworldliness in India as well as in Europe and America. He didn’t beat around the bush and belted out disputable assertion after questionable proclamation with trademark immoderation, be it on the subject of otherworldliness, significant religions, and their prophets or governmental issues. Let’s have a look at a few of the finest pearls and insight into his wisdom.
1. “A certain darkness is needed to see the stars.” – Osho
2. “Courage is a love affair with the unknown.” – Osho
3. “A little foolishness enough to enjoy life, and a little wisdom to avoid the errors, that will do.” – Osho
4. “Get out of your head and get into your heart. Think less, feel more.” – Osho
5. “Life begins where fear ends.” – Osho
6. “A single moment of love is equal to the whole eternity of love.” – Osho
7. “When joy has a reason, it is not going to last very long. When joy is without any reason, it is going to be there forever.” – Osho
8. “The one you are looking for is you.” – Osho
9. “Be realistic. Plan for a miracle.” – Osho
10. “Once you give up expectations, you have learned to live.” – Osho
11. “Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of love where nothing is asked for, no conditions, where one simply enjoys giving.” – Osho
12. “Life repeats itself mindlessly. Unless you become mindful, it will go on repeating like a wheel.” – Osho
13. “The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.” – Osho
14. “If you love a person, give them infinite space.” – Osho
15. “The real question is not whether life exists after death, the real question is whether you are alive before death.” – Osho
16. “Don’t seek, don’t search, don’t ask, don’t knock, don’t demand – relax. If you relax, it comes. If you relax, it is there. If you relax, you start vibrating with it.” – Osho
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post are that of the author and not those of IWMBuzz.