Zen Gardner publishes thought-provoking and revealing articles on global and spiritual matters. Thank you for this one, Zen!
- An increased tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.
- Frequent attacks of smiling.
- Feeling of being connected with others and nature.
- Frequent overwhelming episodes of appreciation.
- A tendency to thank and act spontaneously rather than from fears baste on past esperience.
- An unmistakable ability to enjoy each moment.
- A loss of ability to worry.
- A loss of interest in conflict.
- A loss of interest in interpreting the actions of others.
- A loss of interest in judging others.
- A loss of interest in judging self.
- Gaining the ability to love without expecting anything in return.