Published on 11 December 2020 in Mirror Now News.
- Experience life in all possible ways good-bad, bitter-sweet, dark-light, summer-winter. Experience all the dualities.
- Don’t be afraid of experience, because the more experience you have, the more mature you become.
- Be — don’t try to become.
- Be realistic: Plan for a miracle.
- Drop the idea of becoming someone, because you are already a masterpiece. You cannot be improved. You have only to come to it, to know it, to realize it.
- Truth is not something outside to be discovered, it is something inside to be realized.
- The less people know, the more stubbornly they know it.
- Millions of people are suffering: they want to be loved but they don’t know how to love. And love cannot exist as a monologue; it is a dialogue, a very harmonious dialogue.
- There is no end to the fullness of emptiness.
- Rejoice life and existence will take care of you.
Read full article on: www.timesnownews.com/mirror-now