… to ponder upon.
1. How important does a person have to be before they are considered assassinated instead of just murdered?
2. Why do you have to “put your two cents in,” but it’s only a “penny for your thoughts?” Where’s that extra penny going to?
3. Why does a round pizza come in a square box?
4. What disease did cured ham actually have?
5. How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
6. Why is it that people say they “slept like a baby” when babies wake up like every two hours?
7. If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
8. Why are you IN a movie, but you’re ON television?
9. Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money into a telescope to look at things on the ground?
10. Why do doctors leave the room while you change? They’re going to see you naked anyway.