An online discussion between Ragini Michaels, Jonas Kaplan and Shaeri Richards on ways to reach out to friends with different opinions.
View video on eventive.org (you will be asked to enter your email address)
- Ragini Michaels: Creator of Centered 24-7 – Leading from the Eye of the Storm, and author of Unflappable: 6 Steps to Staying Happy, Centered and Peaceful No Matter What.
- Jonas Kaplan, PhD: Co-Director, Dornsife Neuroimaging Center at the Brain & Creativity Institute, USC
- Hosted and co-produced by filmmaker, author and spiritual counselor Shaeri Richards
A community once united by interconnectedness and love has arrived at a moment of great tension. In our conscious communities nationwide, we’re seeing friends and family fighting with and shaming one another over masks, vaccines and the election, leaving many of us feeling scared, uncertain, judged, demonized or disconnected from each other.
A free event designed to explore how our minds become polarized in the pursuit of truth, and how we can find our way back to a community oriented toward tolerance, acceptance and love.
- Unflappable – Bhagawati’s review of Ragini’s book, Unflappable – 6 Steps to Staying Happy, Centered, Peaceful No Matter What
- The Wildly Quiet Presence Of God – Anand Suryo reviews Ragini’s fourth book
- The Jewels Of Here And Now – Review by Jay Schlechter of Anand Ragini’s book
Comments are closed.